Thursday 13 March 2008

My New Podcast! Pilot Episode!

ITS FINALLY HERE!
The most exciting new thing to hit the web this month!
I told you it was something special!
I now have a Podcast that will acompany this blog
Although I was already thinking of doing this for some time, it was Sid (Music Liberation) and my Radio lecturer Amanda who finally gave me the kick up the arse I deserved, and I spent most of the weekend that I was awake putting it together!

I would like to thank several people for this, firstly Amanda and Sid, but also Georgie my flatmate who contributed to the little 'Get in the know' segment that is so well needed! Also my mum, my dad, everyon...... WTF am I doing!
Twat... *slaps self with wet fish*

Moving on from that moment of complete and utter bewilderment!

This is the first Podcast that will acompany this blog, couple of glitches and slight sound faults on this pilot, but I did make it in my Uni room so that may be why. On the later ones it will be scripted a bit more, as well as being recorded in my University Radio Studio... "oooo doesn't that sound swarve!"... so check out the Podcast, have a good listen, subscribe to it through iTunes, and comment on this blog about it. Hope you enjoy it!





Many Thanks, Lee

2 comments:

Jon Sidwell said...

Good work my friend!

Thought your podcast was wicked, the tunes were awesome, and your vocal delivery was good (you have the gift of the gab as they say, well it appears so anyway).

You reminded me of Steve Lamacq in places, which i think is a good thing! He certainly knows his music anyway.

I liked the ideas for the podcast, it had a good pace throughout too.

Once you record it in the studio it will be pretty professional sounding which will be cool.

Definatley seems you have a talent for it sir!

I'll post a link later to it tonight when i do a new post on my blog.

Well done dude.

Sid
www.musicliberation.blogspot.com

Craig said...

That actually WAS an excellent intro... and a nice job overall.